Hayal Alekperov: "At the shooting of the first program I did not feel cold - I was warmed with the support of people"March 11, 2012
On March 11 on TV-CHANNEL STB the 10th anniversary season of the "Battle of the psychics. War of the Titans" started. Among the participants of one of the most popular projects - a psychic from Azerbaijan, Alekperov Hayal. The clairvoyant has admitted that he could not let the people down who voted for him, and therefore agreed to take part in the project.
The first program confirmed that the tenth season of "The Battle" was awaited by the whole country. Shooting of the grand premiere took place in of the city center, on Kontraktova square. Around the podium, where Pavel Kostitsyn met the titans a lot of their fans gathered. People came from different cities of Ukraine, and even from other countries to support their idols. The Ukrainians are hospitable people, but, nevertheless, they do not mind testing supernormal abilities of the psychics.
The test for Hayal Alekperov was prepared by his fan from the town of Korsun-Shevchenkovsky, Cherkassy region, Vitalii. Walking around Kiev, the man took pictures of a few places on his camera. A task for the clairvoyant was to feel where the last picture was taken and, if possible, to find this place.
Despite the fact that to find something for a foreigner in a strange city is a supersophisticated task, psychic easily coped with it. After the shooting, being in slightly shocked of what we saw, happy and terribly frozen, we persuaded Hayala to share his impressions of the shoot with us.
- On shooting of the program in Kiev, it was very cold. Does it bother you organize yourself to the test?
- The shooting took place in January. It was very cold. But, despite the snow and frost, to which I am not used, I did not feel cold – I was warmed with the support of people who came to cheer me up.
- Was the task complex?
- This task was really not easy - in fact I am very ill guided in Kiev. But the saints forces that have always helped me, prompted where to go. I felt that was shown not only on the last shot, but also on other frames, I saw pictures of places where the man was walking. I saw that next to the place where the last photo was taken, there is God's house, I saw the icon of the Virgin above the entrance. There was a military building opposite the church. After a few meters, I found what I wanted - it was Kiev Museum-Pharmacy. There was a church and the military unit next to it.
- Hayal, it was the second time you come to Ukraine. Do you like it here?
- Yes, I like it here. I have become Ukrainian a little (smiles). I am very pleased that people are so warm to me. I want to say a huge "thank you" to everyone who supported me on Kontraktova square in such a cold. I was very pleased to see your smile. I wish your life was light. May God always protect you. And if, suddenly, it happens that you find yourself in a foreign country, though there will always be people who will treat you with the same kindness, as well as you treated me. And I will try to justify your confidence.