Hayal Alekperov is on the jury of the 12th season of the "The Battle of the Psychics " in Ukraine14.10.2013
On October 6, 12th a new season of "The Battle of psychics" launched in Ukraine. And again in order to demonstrate their abilities in Kiev on qualifying round hundreds of the most powerful psychics came from around the world. By the end of the first programs the top 12 were selected, who continue to fight for the title of winner of the season. It is not easy to evaluate the work of clairvoyants and psychics, especially if you are - an ordinary man, not endowed with superhuman. Probably at the time there was outspoken skeptic James Underdown and the world-famous magician and psychic Uri Geller in the number of judges of the project. But the 12th season surprised us with updated judging team. The unchallenged leader Pavel Kostitsin will remain the Chief Judge. An energetic and cheerful leader of TV magazine "All will be good" Nadezhda Matveyeva will join him. But there will be members of the jury of "Battle -12" and those who know all about the magic and the extrasensory. Those who themselves have gone through all the difficulties of tests on the project and won. It is the winner of the 6th and 8th seasons, Alena Kurilova psychic and clairvoyant who has repeatedly confirmed the title of the best, a favorite of the Ukrainian audience, the winner of the 7th season of the international "The War of the Worlds" and the 10th anniversary season of "The War of the Titans" Hayal Alekperov. On hearing this, we immediately went to Hayal to find out what it is - to be a member of the jury of such a massive project.
- Hayal how you react to such a proposal - to be a judge of "The Battle of Psychics" in Ukraine ?
- For me, first of all it is a great honor. But at the same time a great responsibility. I know very well how to be a participant of "The Battle". The viewers will see how difficult it is to test and from a technical and from an energy point of view. Indeed, in extreme conditions, when there is something burning or exploding, it is not easy to get adjusted to work. And after the stories associated with the grief and tragedy of people sometimes I have to recover and move away for several days. But apart from that, behind the scenes are not close to the distance travel, lack of sleep and constant energy wars between the participants of the project, also takes a lot of strength... And when you realize that your decision can affect someone's fate, you know how important it is that it was the right.
- At the second episode of the program none of the participants left the project - the four referees gave them another chance. Will the judges be so forgiving in the future?
- Our decision was not condescension or indulgence. In these two trials, not all of the participants were able to fully express themselves. After all, one psychic is stronger in the search, the other in communication with the dead. And the decision to send someone home in this situation, when the participants have not even had time to get used to the new circumstances in which they work, would be just biased.
- What is your approach to the evaluation of the participants. What is the most important?
- I try to pay attention to different aspects. First of all, it's accuracy. Because sometimes psychics see much, but as they say, do not miss the mark. Importantly, the level of detail the psychic was able to see, the events taking place at one time and how much time he spent on it. The ability to move quickly plays a significant role. After all, sometimes the participant can expect to be working with some methods, but cannot apply them in practice. For example, the psychic tuned in communion with the spirit, but was unable to invoke him, the spirit does not come - there is no absolute guarantee in dealing with delicate matters. And then you need to quickly make a decision and find other ways of getting information.
- Can you tell us what the audience expects? You, as a psychic, probably already know who will win?
- Something you have seen yourself in the first issues of the program. Participants are strong and vibrant personalities. How do they manifest themselves in the future - watch (smiles). What can I say - the confrontation between men and women in this season will not leave anyone indifferent. It will be a difficult and even a tough fight, and the audience certainly will not have to bore. And as for the winner - it all depends solely on the efforts of most participants - the title of the strongest yet no one has ever got that easy. Victory requires tremendous effort and work, primarily at himself and his gift.